Bubby Bliss

Amazing Adventures of Reshen

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Not So Blissful Today

My blog title may be Bubby Bliss, but ironically my first post finds us far from that. We are in the midst of ear infections- in BOTH ears, mind you- combined with a nasty upper respiratory cold and teething. Who wouldn't be crabby?

He really is quite the trooper- trying so hard to be his happy, funny little self. He plays, giggles, dances, and spins himself silly, but then bursts out in tears with his next breath and reaches for me pathetically. "Edgy" describes his demeanor today. Constantly on the verge of a meltdown. He is not sleeping well- hit or miss during the day and wakes often at night. I'm sure his ears bother him when he's lying down. My poor guy. He hasn't been sick much in his first 14 months- I'm simply not used to it.

He's sleeping right now- has beens since 7pm and it's 9:30pm right now. Here's hoping we all get a good rest tonight.

No comments: