Bubby Bliss

Amazing Adventures of Reshen

Sunday, July 1, 2007

News

Things are beginning to fall into place. First off, I have a job. Yay! I was hired as a content writer for Allied Trade Group (an e-commerce company that sells lighting fixtures). I'll be inputing product information and writing descriptions for the website and maybe doing some image processing as well. I'm actually excited about going back to work now. :-) I begin on July 16 (assuming I have child care secured by then).

We also have a place to live now. We're renting a 3 bedroom townhouse in Shoreline (just north of Seattle). It's a nice place... not our ideal location, but at least it's in a safe part of town. After our exhaustive search for rentals we finally realized we just can't afford to live in the desirable parts of Seattle (which was why we had to rent in Shoreline instead). The only thing we can afford in Seattle right now is a tiny apartment, a piece of crap house or something in the sketchy parts of town (none of which were exciting options for us). So we settled for Shoreline (again), but we do like the place and at least we'll have the space we really wanted. I'll send out a mass e-mail soon with our new address in it.

We're moving tomorrow (July 2) and I'm not sure when we'll have internet access again. Hopefully I won't be offline too long, so check back to hear more :-)

Thanks for all of your well wishes!! Knowing I have support (even virtually) in this stressful (yet excited) time in our lives means the world to us. I'll get back to you all soon.

Brooke

7 comments:

Christina said...

Woohoo! I am excited for you - congrats on both the job and the house! Can't wait to hear more from you, and I wish I lived closer to I could lend a hand packing boxes!

Anonymous said...

congrats on your job Brooke! I am very happy for you:) I hope you are having a good time with mom and dad, and that your move went smoothly. I love you all:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Tseng family! Congrats on your new job, Brooke. How exciting!! I know you'll do well and you know you will always have our support.
Give your mom and dad our best and have a great visit together.
Love you all!

Anonymous said...

I am very happy for both of you and hope Reshen will have a easy transition when you become a working mom. We miss Reshen very much.

Laura McIntyre said...

Congrats on the job and move, hope its all going well and hope to hear how you guys are getting on soon

Anonymous said...

I'm *so* excited for you guys! That's awesome about your new job and your move! I hope that things are going just great and that you're settling into your new place nicely.

Grandma said...

Just a note to tell you all, again, how much we enjoyed our visit with you. We are glad that we had the chance to help during your move. Spending time together is always wonderful, no matter what we are doing:-) Our bonding time with Reshen was so much fun. What a special little man he is! "Grandpa" and I are both so happy for you all, and so proud of you too. We love you all.