Bubby Bliss

Amazing Adventures of Reshen

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Conversation about the Future

Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Reshen: I want to live with Batman.

Me: You do? You're going to live in his house?

Reshen: Yes. (pause, I can see that he's thinking about something) But I'm not going to push any of the buttons. (he says this very seriously)

*I'm trying to suppress my laughter*

Me: Not going to push the buttons? Why no?

Reshen: I don't want to break anything.

Me: Ok. Will anyone else live in the house with you?

Reshen: Probably Robin. But nobody else. I don't want the Super Friends there. Just Batman and Robin.

Me: Will you eat lunches with them?

Reshen: Oh yeah. Will you bring me food?

Me: Sure! What should I bring?

Reshen: How about pickles. And spinach.

Me: Pickles and spinach. Ok then. And should I cook something for you and Batman?

Reshen: Sure!

Me: If Batman leaves to fight bad guys, will you go help?

Reshen: No. I don't want bad guys to get me.

Me: So will you stay at the house and work the computer for them?

Reshen: No. That's very important.

Me: So, you're just going to play at Batman's house while they work?

Reshen: Oh, sure!

2 comments:

Christina said...

That. is. awesome!

Aunt Nancy said...

That is so funny! I want to know where he has found out about Batman. Old re-runs?