Bubby Bliss

Amazing Adventures of Reshen

Monday, January 26, 2009

Random Reshen-isms

Just writing down some amusing things Reshen has said lately before I forget them:

Me: I'm going to Walgreens, but I'll be back soon. Can you stay here with Daddy?
Reshen: Oh yes. I will take very good care of him while you are gone.

---

Grandpa: I saw the video of you singing and playing guitar, Reshen. You are a very good singer.
Reshen: Oh yes. I am. I am a very good singer.

---

Reshen (commenting on a motocycle in front of us as we are driving): Where is that girl on the motorcycle going?
Me: She's probably going to work.
Reshen: Where is she going to park?
Me: Probably in the parking lot at her work.
Reshen: But how is the motorcycle going to stay up?
** Shocked that he even realized that something with two wheels would need support, this lead to a very in depth discussion of kick-stands.

---

Reshen watching daddy leave the bathroom: Good job pee-peeing daddy. Now you can put a sticker on your potty chart!

---

Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Reshen: Oh, I want to drive a bullet train. And what kind of train could you drive, Mommy?
Me: I think I'll drive a steam train.
Reshen: Oh, OK. And daddy can drive a monorail.
Me: That sounds good. He would like that.
Reshen: Yeah. And what kind of train could Chancey drive?
Me: Hmmmm... I'm not sure.
Reshen: I think he will drive a freight train.
Me: Oh, Ok.
Reshen: But he would have an engineer in the freight train to take care of him.
Me: That's a very good idea.
Reshen: Yes, it is a good idea. Chancey will miss us though.
Me: Yes he would. And we would miss him too.
Reshen: Yeah, I would miss Chancey. But if he goes bye-bye on a freight train, we could just get a new cat.
Me: Oh, but I love our Chancey!
Reshen: Oh, yeah. But when he goes bye-bye on a freight train can we get a new cat?

---

More to come later :-)

1 comment:

Christina said...

You sure do have a funny little man! Very self confident, too. :o) I love the one about the family of train engineers, and a new cat. Nadia said the same thing about Smudge.

BTW - look how tiny he is in the pictures on your header!