Bubby Bliss

Amazing Adventures of Reshen

Thursday, September 13, 2007

From the Mouths of Babes (or Bubbies)

Thought I'd share a few funny quips from my guy:

1. Yesterday he kept telling me "Bee in ear," "Bee in there," and patting/pulling at his ear. He had also told me the night before that his ear hurt. Thinking it might be an ear infection I took him to the doctor today. Verdict? No bees in his ear... and no ear infection either. It could be teething or perhaps allergies causing pressure (his nasal passages are swollen). But the "bee in ear" cracked me up and left me scratching my head.

2. Reshen was in his carseat reading a Winnie the Pooh book quite intently. Stopped at a red light, I turned around to look at him and he was holding the book up to his chest. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "Tigger hold you!" he exclaimed and grinned. LOL He was pretending that Tigger was holding him :-)

3. We've been listening to a Raffi tape in the car during our commute and Reshen really likes a song called "Octopus' Garden" Funny thing is though, every time he listens to it, he has to ask "Where Addson (Addison) go?" Addison is a baby at his daycare who recently moved away. I have no idea why he associates that song with Addison, but he says it *every* time.

Oh, and for those who were reading "My Kids Plate," I finally got that blog rolling again too :-) You can check it out here: www.mykidsplate.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Christina said...

what fun Bubby quotes. :o)

Laura McIntyre said...

lol He cracks me up - just love the bee in ear one

Grandma said...

I would give anything to know what makes that little man tick! What he meant by "bees in his ear" or what made him associate that song with Addison. Or what made him think about Tigger holding him. He is, no doubt, a big thinker. Those wheels are always turning, such a little man with so many ideas. We have always known he is special, and yes I know I AM grandma, but some day the world will know he is special, too!