Bubby Bliss

Amazing Adventures of Reshen

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Links

Just a couple of things.

First off, we've figured out how to upload videos fairly easily to Reshen's Webpage, so we're putting them there again. So if you want to check videos of our little man, they will be at www.baby2.memanproductions.com, in the Movies section.

Secondly, I've started a blog about the adventures in feeding a toddler at www.mykidsplate.blogspot.com. Mostly I talk about what I feed Reshen from day to day and share recipies, ideas, etc., but I'm hoping that others will come and comment and give their own ideas and advice as well. Feeding a picky toddler well-rounded meals can be tricky and I'm always looking for new things to feed him and ways to get veggies past his picky palate.

That's all for now :-)

2 comments:

Christina said...

That's a great idea to do a toddler food blog...you can be sure I'll tune in!

Laura McIntyre said...

Love the kids food blog raine, will keep an eye in it :)